Rossmann Family

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Happy 5th Birthday James!














The birthday boy had two parties this year. The first one was his "kid party". Obviously a Cars theme. The weather wasn't great, but the kids spent alot of time outside in Grandma Diane's backyard anyhow.















This was my first attempt at fondant. I wanted the sides to look a little unfinished - I think they may look a little too unfinished! James told me it was the best cake ever, so I really can't complain.














Jacob was as excited as James for his birthday. As you can see they were pretty goofy even before the party started.














The kids decorated cookies with these cool food markers I found.














Megan helped James collect candy from the pinata.











The Three Musketeers from Les Tournesols - Aspyn, James and Eric.














Super Jake also gave the "family party" two thumbs up. He insisted on wearing his favorite "scary" shirt. He now loves all things scary! It goes quite well with the superhero capes I got for them.



















Super James stopped to smell the flowers just long enough to fall into them.





Uncle Pauly a.k.a. The Godfather came through with dragon cupcakes at James' request.
Thanks to everyone who made James' parties so much fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home